12.06.2007

A tribute to sheep-o slippers


As I was rummaging through the closet and cabinets to tidy things up, I saw this very special pair of slippers bought at Everland Resort. It was actually summer last year and it was raining by the buckets then, and while waiting for a cable ride to take me to the other side of the resort, I found a place to shelter from the rain. It was a gift/souvenier shop with lots of cuddly stuff toys and adorable gift items. My attention brought me to a pair of slippers with a shape of a sheep. It's white and fluffy and so cute, oh by the way I'm a SUCKER for everything cute and this one really ticked me.
With a sense of guilt, and $20 lost, I brought home the cutest slippers I have ever seen and promised myself that I am never to set foot in that place again. It's not actually a bad place, it's a haven for people like me who loves cute stuff... but their prices are sky-high!!! It's more of an impulse purchase since people there bought a thing or two for themselves, and I didn't wanna get something which I really don't need nor go home empty handed. I used it for a couple of weeks but it still looks new. But now, it's taking up space in the shelves so I decided to throw it away. I thought, just before I head it to the trash, I should take a picture and write down a thing or two about it. Well, I really like 'em and it's probably the cutest slippers I've ever had!

0 comments: