4.06.2009

Plans.

This summer, I'm looking forward to accomplishing two things.

* First - I want to enrol in a photography class. I like taking pictures of places so whenever I go out of the house, I make it a point to always bring my camera with me... without it, I feel crippled. It's really old so I'm expecting that it's going to wheeze it's final breath very soon. But I'm not going to buy a new one just yet... not till the service center proclaims it broken beyond repair. ^^ If price is not an issue, a Nikon dslr would be the perfect replacement. But before I subject myself into the expensive and complicated world of dslrs and lenses, I want to learn how to take better pictures first.

* Second - I've been thinking about getting a license for the longest time! I'm 27 and I still don't have a license. I'm not getting my own car anytime soon, so what's the point? The truth is, I really don't know. I just think, getting a driver's license is an important rite of passage, and I don't want to be missing out on anything. An ex-bf first taught me how to drive, and that was 9 years ago. At age 18, I never expected a day will come that I get to be in front of the wheel. I did everything only for the sake of educating myself and feeding my curiosity. One day, my bf got so drunk that he passed out. With no license or formal education in driving, and no one to give me directions, I nervously drove for the first time from Ortigas area to Q.C. I tried my best to remember everything he taught me (he only taught me for two days so there wasn't a lot to remember).. I was so freaked out then that my hands were shaking non-stop and I didn't go more than 30 kph. Up to now, I still don't know how I was able to drive my ex-bf home in one piece.^^

0 comments: