*This is an update from my previous post about my hottie Turkish neighbor.
This is even weirder.. They say lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place, but that's the thing that happened to me today. Nope, I didn't get literally struck by lightning, or I wouldn't be here writing this post. What I'm talking about is the unfortunate "pajama" incident that happened three days ago. For those who haven't read my previous post (though I'm not really sure if there are indeed others who read the stuff I write here..^^), I'm going to give a recap of what happened. I was still sleeping that morning when my Mom, in the middle of rage, woke me up only to tell that our annoying neighbor upstairs got all our clothes wet again with their leaky airconditioner. This thing has been going on for weeks, and it has gotten so much worse lately. My mom who is normally pleasant and calm, becomes difficult and quick-tempered under annoying circumstances.. so instead of letting her deal with the neighbor upstairs, I took charge. Our neighbor who also likes playing loud music all day long turns out to be really hot, looking every inch like Christiano Ronaldo. I tried to sound determined and authoritative more than I use to while talking with him, and I think I was able to prove my point effectively. All the time I was talking, I didn't have the slightest clue that I was still wearing my pajamas.. and I couldn't help but think that was probably the reason why he couldn't stop grinning the whole time.
That incident was a nightmare beyond anything imaginable, and it left me with this strange awkward feeling everytime I get inside the elevator.. As much as possible, I try to stay indoors, avoiding every chance to meet him in the building. Three days have passed, and I totally forgot all about it. The leak stopped, and he probably got himself a headphone.
My mom went to the doctor early today, and with nobody to wake me up for breakfast or lunch, I slept till noon. I was on the phone talking to Chris when a sudden loud knock on the door stopped me mid-sentence. Only scant minutes have passed since I got out from bed, and I was still on my pajamas. I thought about changing to something more decent, but the knock on the door seemed urgent. When I opened the door, it was the Turkish guy. I was so embarrassed when I recognized who it was and what I was wearing to become at least half-way genial. He said he lost his cellphone somewhere, and that he needed to use our phone to call (he doesn't have landline phone yet). When he called his cellphone, it wasn't ringing anymore, and it sucks that I had to be the one to break the news that it's already stolen and probably half way to being sold to someone else. He doesn't know anybody in the building, so despite our not-so-good encounter the other day, he took his chances and came at our door. He was talking about some other things but I couldn't understand most of it because of his strong accent. He apologized again for the leak and the noise, and for not being able to respond to the letter the management sent him.. He said he understood only half of it.. Just before he left, he asked what time do I usually hit the gym.. I was caught off-guard and I didn't know whether I should lie, so I just told him the truth.
Minutes have passed, and the smell of his cologne still lingers in our living room. My mom even noticed it when she came back home from the doctor. I don't know his purpose for asking me that question, and it got me all confused. I know he works out at a different time cause I've never seen him in the gym before. But whatever his purpose is, I don't mind working out with a guy who is not only nice but incredibly hot too!
4.24.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment