4.07.2009

Sony PSP.



I deliberated really hard before I bought my new Sony PSP. It doesn't come cheap so I had to think it over and over.. I'm actually saving up for a Dslr, and my new PSP took a huge chunk off my measly savings.. But I'm not complaining, cause I'm having a really good time playing it.

I originally wanted to buy a Nintendo DS Lite cause I've heard better reviews about the product. But after I tried using it, the stylus thing-y didn't work for me.. I ended up not buying it, eventhough it was on sale at Auction at a price cheaper than a week's worth of groceries. Here in the Philippines, I've been using an old Nokia N Series that acts as a PDA and TV Phone. I love everything about this phone, but with a terrible stroke of bad luck, I dropped the stylus pen one night, and it was hell using it from then on. I don't wanna suffer the same fate, so as much as possible, I stay away from anything stylus..

In two weeks time, I managed to try 50 different games already. But apart from all those new games sprouting on the net, readly available to be downloaded, I'm still drawn mostly to old school games. Here's my top three.

1. Most Wanted 5-1-0* This is the latest addition to Need for Speed series of racing games.

2. Fight Night* This boxing game lets me play Manny Pacquiao character against every famous champ in boxing history. I get a kick whenever I hear the crowd shouts "Mah-nee" in perfect unison..^^

3. Tekken* This is my all time favorite game. I've been playing this ever since we had our first Playstation back in 2003. My favorite character of course is Hwoarang.. cause he's Korean. ^^

0 comments: