Chris recently came back from a three-day business trip to Japan. Before he left, I was really worried because he was running a fever, had terrible cough and ached all-over. He looked so sick that I thought he wouldn't get past the quarantine at Narita Airport! Good thing he did, because if he didn't, there's a very good chance his score will be greatly affected from blowing the company's resources just like that. In Chris's line of work, score is the most important thing. And times like this, I get to see how freakishly professional Korean people are when it comes to work. They could lose a leg and go to work the next day!
Anyway, when he came back he looked a little better. After a quick talk, I gave him a hug and went directly for his presents. These are the stuff he bought for me..
Some salty shrimp crackers...


And some chestnut-filled pastry. This one looks so cute! I got a lot of gift-packing ideas from this..


Chris is leaving for another business trip very soon. This time, he's going to China. I wonder what he's going to bring me..
0 comments:
Post a Comment