I'm not gonna say much as I've already written an entry about this place last year. Just let these photos of insanely beautiful scenery take you for a ride.
5.30.2010
Gyeongju's Finest At Night.
So Buddha's Birthday turned out to be a jam packed, adventure-filled day. And after all those exploring, you would thought we were done for the day, but the riotous adventure we had during daytime was merely the icing of the cake. When we arrived in Gyeongju, adrenaline was still very much pumping, and at 9 pm we were still craving for more. We followed the long beeline of cars going to Anapji. They were doing some sort of a festival there commemorating Buddha's birthday.
I'm not gonna say much as I've already written an entry about this place last year. Just let these photos of insanely beautiful scenery take you for a ride.

I'm not gonna say much as I've already written an entry about this place last year. Just let these photos of insanely beautiful scenery take you for a ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment