9.04.2008

2nd Round

So we went back to Outback for dinner like what we planned last Friday. Our reservation already lapsed when we arrived 15 minutes late, so we had to wait a couple more minutes before getting a table. There were 3 groups of people waiting to get a table ahead of us so I browsed through some magazines while waiting.

As usual, there was Bushman Bread served while we were choosing our orders. I got a nice salad in Blue Cheese dressing for starter, it was actually good especially the cherry tomatoes! For the main entry, I chose Rockhampton RIbeye in Mushroom sauce once again, can't get enough of it really... There was also baked potatoes in butter and sour cream dressing.

This time, the steak didn't come perfectly done. It was a medium well done, scorched a little bit more on the outside. A bit tough, really regret not having it in medium like the usual. Overall, it wasn't mouth-watering-ly delicious but a so-so and I'm fine with that. Steak will always be steak.. gotta love them when rare, medium, or scorched!

0 comments: