
The last destination in Pocheon was this big and beautiful river. We were actually getting out of Pocheon-si when I saw this beautiful river below the bridge. Instinctively, I blurted "stop the car", I wanna see the river up close. I tend to say that whenever I see a beautiful spot while we're driving.
There was no decent way towards the riverside so it was such a pain trying to go down in a bunk of soil without falling down. Luckily, I was able to get down safely to the river... I walked there a little bit, feeling the warm water in my feet. There were small fishes... at first I thought they were tadpoles but when I looked closely I was sure they were fishes. Some people were there, mostly ajussi's eating 'samgyeopsal' and drinking soju. They were annoyingly noisy and more people kept on coming so we decided to just leave the place.

0 comments:
Post a Comment