
As the barbecued 'moksal' reminded me a lot about steak, I decided to spend the next day, Sunday, at Outback's... kiddin', it was actually planned for the last two weeks. I was supposed to go to Outback two weeks ago but I was down with a flu that I had to cancel. I didn't want my messed up tastebuds meddling with that juicy steak so I thought I had to wait a little bit longer.
It's about 20-minute walk from the house. Quite far I should say, but I do enjoy walking in lazy Sunday afternoons. We arrived 10 minutes late from our reservation time. The waitress gladly escorted us to a nice and quiet table as soon as we arrived.
After getting our orders, the waitress served Bushman bread as always... I was hungry at that time (didn't eat anything till 2 pm!) so I kept on eating the warm bread and the waitress kept it coming just before she served the mushroom soup. It was good although, I prefer broccoli and cheese which they aren't serving that day (BUMMER!). They were only serving pumpkin soup and mushroom so the only logical choice was the latter. The soup was delicious and it was gone in an instant!
Then my Rockhampton Ribeye (my personal favorite!) came in perfect medium. It was so good! It got those perfect fat marbling oozing with juices. I like my steak scorched on the outside but still rare on the inside. There was 'bokkeumbap' and some vegetables on the side too but it wasn't so good, disappointing I should say. I should have chosen baked potatoes instead. Still, the steak was perfect that we made plans on coming back to try the steak again this Wednesday...
After having 2 cups of brewed coffee and finishing the left over bread, we decided to go. As always, they gave 3 wrapped Bushman Bread to take home...
We went to Homeplus right after to buy some red wine and walnuts before heading home and calling it a day

0 comments:
Post a Comment