
I like posting my blogs here about my travels and other special happenings in my life. It's like my personal journal, my own diary... the only difference is, others might read it. I created this blog not out of boredom but to document events in my life that I would like to remember. With blogs come photos... a certain and distinct tangible thing to cap each entries that I write.
I'm not as comfortable in front of the camera as the others... that's why some of my pictures which I posted here might seem a little odd to some cause I tend not to smile. I'm not comfortable smiling at all. I think I look horrendous in my braces.. How many people are there in their late 20's wearing braces?! A lot in Manila perhaps... like my sister. Not here in Korea. It's hideous here... I got teased a lot saying it's ugly or something. Pre-braces, I used to smile a lot. But right now, I get so freakingly shy I tend to close my mouth in front of the camera.
It's a lonely day today. I think I need to smile a little bit just to remind myself that everythings gonna be alright...

0 comments:
Post a Comment