9.01.2008

"The Garden of the morning calm"




No, it's not some cheesy title I just made up. Believe me, it's the real name of a place I visited in Gapyeong... "The Garden of the morning calm"...

The garden is situated high atop a mountain. There were not so many people... blame the intense summer heat at that time. The place was beautiful with so many unique looking trees, flowers, bushes and a whole lot more. SBS was shooting a show at that time so it kind of hampered the way going to some of the places in the garden.

The place was huge! It needs at least a couple of hours just to go around... Not bad for a trip that wasn't planned. It just showed up in our navigation while going to Pocheon and I thought why don't we check it out and it turned out well worth it.

0 comments: