For those who are wondering where I am, I'm back here in Manila... I haven't been updating my blog these couple of days but I'm still gathering pics from my travels here so hopefully I will be able to do so in a couple of days or weeks.
I arrived Saturday morning at the newly opened Manila International Airport Terminal 3. I don't know why I need to bitch on this, but I beg to disagree to the people who mentioned it's 'high-tech' or 'state-of-the-art' but of course, it's much better than the old and dilapidated Terminal 1. I just thought, they could do more
I think I only slept for 4 hours before getting up at 8 am. I went to the grocery and bought a lot of stuff I missed while I was in Korea. Good thing the supermarket is about a minute away from our house! 4 days have passed and what did I do? I went shopping for shoes and gym clothes, enrolled in a gym, went to the bank, started working-out, watched two tagalog movies in theaters, met friends, visited a hospital for check-up, visited my dentist who missed me so much, played at TimeZone and so much more! It was a crazy four days and I'm pretty sure it's gonna get even crazier!!!
9.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment