First stop is... meat restaurant. By this time, you'd have a clearer picture how much we love meat. We haven't had dinner so we ordered quite a few things. Chris asked to take my picture... Regrettably, I looked like I just got out of the bed. Which is true by the way... I just got out of bed, brushed my hair about 4 times, wore my jacket and was good to go.
Then our orders came. The meat is called "so-gum-gu-ui" or salt-cured meat cooked in fire. It's the first time I've heard about this kind of meat. It wasn't salty at all and doesn't taste much different from moksal. So it's probably a kind of moksal, I'm not sure though...
A bowl of "Su-je-bi" after, then we went on our next destination. I didn't know he wanted to drink that night so I'm suprised he took me to an ice bar. He ordered a bottle of San Miguel Beer.. I couldn't stop giggling the whole time he was drinking cause he reminded me of the 'villains' I watched in movies when I was a kid. I felt so full so instead of ordering beer, I had a glass of martini with extra olives. The place was huge so I looked around and saw this...It's like a small water-fall adorned with colorful lights. It gives the 'zen feel' of the place. I really like it. You can't normally find that in bars around here.
Our last stop was the music room. I have a persistent cough but that didn't stop me from belting my favorite songs out loud. We stayed there for almost two hours then we decided to go home. My hands were frozen a bit while going home... but I had a lot of fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment