Can't help but think of the time when we're still in the Phil. Everything seemed easy back then. All we could think of is love and nothing else. We didn't want to be separated and all we wanted is to stay close to each other... But now, why do I sometimes wish I can be anywhere but here? I guess I'm just overwhelmed with all the things, the house chores, meeting his friends, meeting his family and relatives, our cultural differences, everything.. But I know I love him, and he loves me. It is what keeps us together. And I know that I can't possibly live without him so I chose to have a rather complicated life here.
Last night, just before he went to sleep, I asked what his dream is, he answered to live in Phil with me so I wouldn't feel difficult anymore. Suddenly, all my insecurities and hatred went away... I understood him more. Then I remembered how much I miss him whenever we're away from each other and how much we're willing to spend just to talk to each other on the phone. We have to be together even if it meant a thousand more arguments to come... I'm really sure that I fell in love with the right guy, someone who'll go the extra mile just to make me happy and have a comfortable life. I really hope one day, he'll be able to accomplish his dream.

0 comments:
Post a Comment