Since I got plenty of time in my hands, I tried making this slideshow video of Robert Pattinson from the movie "Twilight" and I posted it on Youtube.. I got tired watching other people's video so I tried making it myself, hoping I could come up with something even better. But I'm totally a newbie so please bear with me. And I know I'm not supposed to rant about this, but the windows that I use here is in "K-O-R-E-A-N"! I could change it to English but I didn't want Chris to feel uncomfortable cause afterall, it's his computer.
Absurd as it may seem, but I can't shrug Edward's face out of my head. He has affected me tremendously that I bought all four books from the Twilight Saga. I finished the first book "Twilight", 3 days after I got it. I'm looking forward to start with the next book "New Moon" hopefully by tomorrow. I acknowledge my addiction instead of fighting it, he has been my fix, keeping me sane (or insane?) throughout the day. And it aint gonna stop till I set foot in London, and I get to breathe the same british air as he does.
A lousy update:
I started reading the next book "New Moon" last night and I'm done by dinner time today. I wish it could've entertained me longer.
12.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment