
Well, I'm not one of the crazed fans raving about their favorite book turned into a movie. But I guess I'm a bit psyched knowing it has so many fans out there. So last night, I dragged Chris to go to the theaters and watch "Twilight" with me. He wasn't exactly thrilled and he didn't even try to conceal his dismay, just kept on lamenting that it's a teeny-bopper, high-school flick and he wasn't even the slightest bit interested in movies like that. But since I grabbed him strongly by the arm, he didn't exactly have a choice. So we finally got the 7:20 pm tickets and since the show was about to start 2 minutes after he purchased it, I didn't bother to buy some munchies. Glad I didn't cause as soon as I sat comfortably, it started.
What can I say...? I realized three things.. 1. Just like Bella, I'm irrevocably and unconditionally in love with Edward Cullen(Robert Pattinson) 2. He's a vampire 3. Yes, it's a typical teeny-bopper flick (with a slight twist) and I don't care. If I'm going to rate it in a 10 point scale, I'd give it a 10.5! It's not actually the best movie there is or does it have the most exceptional story of all time.. but it caught 101% of my attention and with every minute that passed, I silently wished it wouldn't end soon. How's that for a movie?! The story is so-so, mediocre... Acting was good, they portrayed the roles quite convincingly. Sound effects was not bad at all and I like the music they played. But the cast is exceptional, they did a good job getting all those actors and actresses.. they were all good looking, (eye-candy all the way esp. Edward!).
I'm not sure what is happening to me.. I'm not really acting like myself after watching the movie. It sort of has some spell on me.. I'm smitten, I know... I couldn't sleep last night, I was wide awake at 2 am, watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire just because Robert Pattinson is there and I'm not even a Harry Potter fan! And in my deranged mind, I'm thinking.. He's 6'1 and I'm 5'5, He's Brit and I'm (gulp!) Asian...(so on and so forth..). Oh God, I need a cure.






And the kiss that got me all twisted!!!!

Check the trailer here...

0 comments:
Post a Comment