Before the clock hits 1:30, we were on our way out of the hotel. Chris asked if I wanted steak for lunch but I declined. I just thought of eating korean dish instead. We went to this restaurant that serves "stone galbi", a place we visited last summer.
We didn't have much choice cause almost all the places were closed at that time. The galbi was great including the 12 banchan, I even finished the 'pickled pollack innards' they served!!!
After eating, we went to CGV... We planned on watching a movie the whole time but we sort of changed our minds and went to a park instead. The weather was great! It was warm and sunny, perfect for long walks. On the way to the park we sipped some iced caramel macchiato he got from Starbuck's while talking about the future. The park was basically empty, I totally forgot that it was a lazy tuesday afternoon where most people are either at work or at school. Still it was a good choice that we went to a park instead of watching a movie.
We passed by a store selling clothes and shopped a little before heading home. I asked why he's being 'extra-nice' to me today, and he answered he's just making 'lambing' cause he'll go back to work tomorrow and I'll be alone most of the time. He wakes up early and departs at 7 am for his japanese lessons and he goes to work till 9 pm... sometimes much later than that when he's out drinking with his co-workers. I hate thinking about tomorrow when he'll be busy as a bee again.. I wish he could have more day off to spend time with me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment