As much as I would love to update my blog often, I can't seem to find the time (and the creative inspiration) to write things that has been happening lately. There are a lot of things going on in my life right now.. wait, that is a L-I-E.. not much has been happening in my boring life. There.. I said it. It wasn't easy to get it right out of my chest. I'm officially bored. I hate to admit it cause all along I thought my life is full of zest that I'd be the last person (among the people I know) who'll get bored. I'm basically bored with everything! The food I eat, the clothes I wear, even the color of the walls and floor. Everyday is a sickening routine.. Waking up early, tidying the house, doing the laundry, doing the dishes, sleep, eat, surf the net..
I need to get out, see other people's faces, breathe some fresh air; a very good excuse to go out and shop ^^. So I went to the mall (as if I'm gonna get some fresh air there..), it's the only place I know that can cure boredom. When I'm at the mall, I like looking at people's faces (in a discreet manner of course) and their expression, they always look busy and stuff. It's hard to find people who walk here leisurely as I do cause they're always rushing. Most people here don't walk.. I call it prancing.. they walk really, really fast as if they're running!
To make the long story short, I bought this cute little jacket.. ^^ It's nice and comfy and it doesn't make me look fat. I hate the extra pounds I gained so I'm kinda looking for something that would accentuate my curves and not actually make it look bigger. It's warm and comfy.. perfect for the cold weather.
My face looked really pale these days. I know it's my fault for staying indoors most of the time and evading myself of Vitamin D. I think my face needed a boost of color so I went shopping for makeup. So I got a 'moist' powder pact. If not for the gracious saleslady today, I would never know that there are different compact powder for people who have oily and dry skin. Silly me... I'm used to spending not more than two minutes whenever I buy a compact and I'm pretty sure, I didn't read the specs... My case, I needed a moist pact cause the winter air makes it dry.
I was only planning to buy a face powder but there are so many stuff that enticed me. They're on sale (another good excuse!) so I got a couple other items more like some liner, eyeshadow, mascara and lipgloss (I can't seem to get enough of them^^). I'm particularly happy with the lipgloss I bought in lovely peach color. It's actually a lip balm like what the saleslady said. It's very light, with a very slight hint of color, and it smells nice; more like a bubblegum and strawberry parfait (luscious indeed!). It reminded me of those "Born Lippy" lipbalms I used when I was in high-school. It doesn't come in tube like that of a normal lipgloss so you have to use your finger or Q-Tips to rub it on your lips.
On my way home, I sweated profusely doing some mental calculation of won-dollar-peso conversion. I was so engrossed counting zeroes and stuff that I missed my stop!
12.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment