We haven't eaten anything all day, so we had lunch first at the resto nearby. I'm feeling all japanese and got some pork cutlet, 'tonkatsu' in japanese, 'tonkasu' in korean (you drop the 'T'). They serve it in gigantic plate (double the size of your regular plate back home) with some 'udon' in mildly-flavored broth on the side. The restaurant was feeling a little generous that day so instead of giving me one, they gave me two pork cutlets! Wow...
After lunch, we walked for about 20 minutes while it's snowing till we arrive at New Core Department store. We need to buy a few things, not exactly 'we'.... but Chris has to get a few things and since I'm a 'very' impulsive buyer, I would probably end up with a shopping bag as well. Before we entered, we saw a cute spot and Chris volunteered to take this photo (before the snow totally melts)...
It took him 2 hours to buy a pair of pants, a sweater, and a long sleeved shirt!!! I was fuming mad that it took two hours when he can all do that for 15 minutes. But of course, I controlled my despicable temper so I just let out a sigh every now and then. He knew I'm terribly upset that he made me wait that long, so he sort of offered to bribe me with a cup of latte and a slice of cheesecake.. Isn't that a little childish? But the soft-hearted me (eeew.) prevailed and I just couldn't help but lean on his shoulders while walking. The air was romantic, there were christmas lights everywhere, we could hear some christmas songs being played, and it's snowing a little; everything felt like it was taken right out of a movie..
Before going home, we went to HomePlus to get a few things but ended up getting a cart-full of groceries instead. I'll be forced to show my kitchen flair (if there's any...) once again and cook him some good home-cooked meals. I'm terrified just thinking about it so enough of that. We then went to have dinner before heading home. Dinner was 'bossam', and as usual.. it's good to the last bite...
Just before entering the house, I saw this...
Neutrogena finally arrived. What a great way to end the day!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment