It's part of our friday couple ritual to eat outside for dinner, so last night we went out searching for a new place to eat. My thought is Italian, he likes Korean.. Lucky for him, Italian restaurants are scarce in the area, and we're surrounded by a million restaurants serving all kinds of Korean dishes... I sometimes forget this is Korea.
We found a newly-opened restaurant nearby that serves a special kind of 'galbi', and since we both like all kinds of galbi, we agreed to enter the place. The restaurant's specialty is barbecued-baby-back ribs, really similar to what you'll get at Bennigan's. I ordered the smoked ribs in barbecue sauce and Chris got the plain one. Mine tasted much better so he couldn't stop asking for more..
Overall, the taste was mediocre, and the price is about average. I think it's worthy for a second visit but Chris thinks otherwise... On the way home we passed by a store selling fruits. The strawberries looked plump and pretty that I bought a pack and went home. I like slicing them and adding it to cereal for breakfast or eat it as it is.

0 comments:
Post a Comment