So I'm finally back here in Suwon... It was a bit cold when I arrived at the airport but not as cold as what I expected. I was so excited to see Chris, we haven't seen each other for a long time ( 3 months felt like forever!!!). He hugged and kissed me a couple of times before even saying hello... I'm not sure why but he looked a bit cuter than the last time! Maybe it's the haircut or he's just wearing a different coat.
I'm glad he liked my hair... I was a bit depressed that the guy from the salon cut it really short, well... he basically did everything I didn't want. See, I had really long hair and I specifically gave instructions to layer and cut it past my shoulders. He gave me a bob instead..
When we arrived home, Chris told me he reserved a room in the hotel nearby so that I could rest comfortably. So right after towing my luggage in place, we went out. We were talking about a lot of things (like how much he missed me while I'm gone and other 'cheezy' things like that) while going to the hotel, it was cold so good thing he held my hand.
I woke up early today... Chris is still in bed. I decided I should just tinker with the computer for a while... He didn't have to go to work today so we made plans about going on a date, watch a movie and go to my favorite family restaurant... Too bad "Twilight" isn't shown here yet. I was suppose to watch it with my friends in Greenbelt but I changed my plans. I think we'll settle for "Quantum of Solace" instead when we hit the theatres.
It's a little past ten in the morning and he's still tucked in bed. I feel happy seeing him sleep like a baby although I'm dying to wake him up now. I wonder what's in store for us today...
12.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment