7.20.2009

Nail Thrift~ing.



Other than Chris, I don't usually get compliments that my nails are cute or something, so I wanna say T-H-A-N-K-S to those who said so! I bite my nails a lot (a nasty habit I'm trying so hard to kick), so it looks kinda gross. What I do is color them to make them stand out (and to hide the fact that it looks too damn gross without one^^). Since going to the Nail Salon costs a lot of money, I just buy the nail polish and do it myself. It's easy cause they really have good nail polish here, especially Skin Food (my favorite... though they don't have the yellow I wanted). They also have really cute nail stickers which are so easy to use (their floral pattern is my favorite ^^). It helps if you have a steady hand, in my case, I drink a lot of coffee so I make a lot of errors and have to re-apply it over and over till I get the result I wanted. I'm right-handed so applying the nail polish on the right is one tedious task. Sometimes I'd ask Chris to do it for me. Of course he complains, but when I tell him I'm just gonna go to the salon and pay, he immediately stops whining and applies that nail polish. It's funny how a simple trip to the salon could motivate him into doing the "girl-iest" job! ;-p

0 comments: