7.01.2009

Hair Talk.

Chris called from work yesterday saying he's gonna be out drinking with his co-workers. A girl from their team got pregnant and now she's quitting her job so they're having a party for her. I was a little pissed cause I know he's gonna come home drunk, smelling like soju (and God knows how much I hate the smell of that). He ended the conversation with a promise that he's gonna drink as little as possible (duh! like that's ever gonna happen).

So I got bored and decided to hit the salon on impulse. My hair looks dull so I wanna add some color. The staff at "Madeleine" (the salon I frequent) speaks english, so it's not difficult to communicate with them. After half an hour of probing and tinkering with the hair-color samples, I finally chose one that resembles caramel. Two hours later, I was already at home sporting a new do. Chris came back home shortly after that, drunk as I predicted. He didn't even recognize the very noticeable change in my hair.

When I woke up this morning, I saw him looking at me. He said my hair is different, so I told him I got it colored at the salon last night. He said it looks nice and it matches the color of my eyes. Honestly, I'm not too happy with the result. I wanted a subtle change, but the color turned out lighter than I expected. I didn't want to hear Chris giving a long and tedious speech on how I should NOT do things on impulse, so I kept those thoughts to myself. But I think I've learned my lesson now... ^^

Here's a picture I took this morning while still on my pajamas ;-p

0 comments: