7.30.2009

Music Finds.

Chris is havin a blast watching Discovery Channel right now. They're doin a feature about Song-do (in Incheon) where he's from. When he's amused, bewildered or anxious, he makes those weird faces, and I couldn't help but to laugh behind his back. Ok, enough of that, this post isn't about him, his hometown or Discovery Channel...

***

I'm so into music, and I'm always on the look out for new songs that I could add to my ever growing mp3 files (currently at 1,213 songs and counting). That's why I'm starting a weekly music countdown thing-y here. Like I said, it's gonna be a weekly thing (ok, I'm beginning to sound redundant), and I'll be posting new songs and hopefully, it's on youtube so I could include the links.

Like some of you may know, I'm exclusively drawn to 3 specific genres (alternative, RNB, and Beach House music). So if it doesn't fall into any of the three categories, I don't listen to it (no matter how 'catchy' and popular the song is), hence I'm not gonna post it here.


Well, I've got a couple of really cool songs which I'm currently listening on repeat mode, and this will officially kick off my weekly countdown. Now do yourself a favor... sit back, click those links, and enjoy the music.


1. MGMT - *Time to Pretend God I love this song so much! I'm so feeling the beat, and I can't stop tapping my fingers everytime I hear it.

2. The Fly's - *Got you where I want you A song that's gonna be around for generations. It never gets old.

3. Snow Patrol - *How to be Dead This band never disappoints me. I haven't heard a song from Snow Patrol that I didn't like.

4. Vega 4 - *Life is Beautiful When I have difficulty sleeping, I listen to this song. It freezes all my anxieties and put me to sleep.

5. Tal Bachman - *If You Sleep You have to be really patient with this song. It doesn't start off really good, but wait till you get to the chorus. I'm telling you, it's definitely worth the wait.

0 comments: