This is one awful photo, and I'm sorry if you have to tilt your head a little to the right. I was just passing through some random street when I saw this middle-aged couple playing with 'that' thing. There are a bunch of plastic toys, stickers and candies inside the machine, but I don't see any reason why those two should be the slightest interested in them (the machine doesn't even have Xylitol!) Well, I always see Korea as a country of unpredictability. You can never anticipate what bizarre things you're gonna see next!
7.30.2009
Only in Korea.
This is one awful photo, and I'm sorry if you have to tilt your head a little to the right. I was just passing through some random street when I saw this middle-aged couple playing with 'that' thing. There are a bunch of plastic toys, stickers and candies inside the machine, but I don't see any reason why those two should be the slightest interested in them (the machine doesn't even have Xylitol!) Well, I always see Korea as a country of unpredictability. You can never anticipate what bizarre things you're gonna see next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment