11.20.2007

The bag



One of the most difficult things I have to encounter living abroad is related to food. I needed to adjust my tastebuds to dishes that are so foreign to me. I am not a fan of spicy dishes before coming here (but I've grown to love it now) so I had to adjust big time. The sad part is, my stomach doesn't really go well with some korean dishes. So I'm extra careful eating outside and I'd rather cook for myself. Thinking about this, I made a plan and went to Homeplus to do my weekly grocery shopping. While I was packing my stuff, a korean couple helped me as I was having difficult putting it all inside one bag (which eventually broke cause my stuff is too heavy). It was nice of them to help and give me this bag. I used it to put all my stuff which I bought. It's not something fancy but they are so generous to give it to a total stranger like me. I thanked them and took a cab back home carrying it.

0 comments: