It hasn't stopped raining since I woke up, there must be some kind of storm or something. The sky is so dark and it's gray everywhere I look. I took the picture at 3 pm, but it looks like it's already night time. When the weather is like this, I feel gloomy. I made plans previously for a Friday night like this, but now.. I am just not in the mood to be outdoors where everything has wetness written all over it.When it rains, it's difficult to get a cab, buses are seldom and are always full, and it seems like there's traffic jam in almost every intersection. So I really hate it everytime it rains.
I took this pic just outside my place. The quality is not good because it's raining and it's quite difficult to take a picture while holding an umbrella. My hands just couldn't stop shaking cause it's chilly outside. I wish this rain would just stop...

0 comments:
Post a Comment