Went to Lotte World on Saturday. The ticket price is 26,000 KRW or about $25 and it was lucky I got a 50% discount. Since Lotte World is in the heart of Seoul which happens to be one of the most expensive land in the world, it's expected to be small unlike Everland or Seoul land which are not in Seoul. I don't know why Seoul land carries the name of Seoul when in fact it's located in Gwacheon.... anyways
So there I was, 4excited and all.... I bought a ride-all-you-can so I really wanted to try as much rides as possible. I didn't expect it to be so crowded and getting on a ride can take as much as 60 minutes of waiting in line. I only managed to try 4 during my stay.
I tried the world monorail first, it's like a mini train that runs mid-air.... I remember it so well as it reminded me of the drama Stairways to heaven... Song-ju often rode it. by the way, they also have a smaller version of the mural they painted on the drama.
I watched the show of lights called the Fantastic Odyssey. It's quite good but I almost fell asleep inside the theater. Afterwards, there was a laser show which transformed the whole place to a giant movie screen. Next was the comet express that's like a roller coaster but the difference is your seat is swinging to all directions. Lastly, I took the French Revolution, the high-speed rollercoaster which happens to be the best roller coaster ride of all time for me... the trick is unlike ordinary roller coaster everything is pitch black, it's like you can't see anything and you just rely on the feeling and it adds up to the excitement cause you don't know what to anticipate next....
I so wanted to try the Gyro Drop which is a free-fall experience ride at 70 meters above which is the scariest of them all but the line is too long.
I think my next destination will be Seoul land. This time, I'll try all the things especially bungee jumping.
11.12.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment