11.15.2007

It's very dry these days and it's going to get worse even more soon. I've been using my humidifier almost every night. I noticed my skin got very dry though I religiously put on moisturizer in my face. I thought about retiring my old product and buy a new one this season. I used that last spring and it worked well but it doesn't suit me now.
Upon the recommendation of a friend, I recently purchased DeAge Red Addition by Charmzone. I instantly fell in love with it! The Red Addition means it has the essence of red wine, pomegranate, tomato and several other red fruits that are very high in antioxidants.
After cleaning my face I put the Toner first then next is the emulsion. I haven't used the control cream (middle-one) because I don't have any idea how to use it... It's like a facial wash with beads but it doesn't lather up. It'll stay in the shelf for now...

0 comments: