
When I'm not in the mood to cook I usually resort to buying street-food here. Not to be wary, street-food here is nothing like what we have back home. It's clean, cheap, and very delicious. Don't have to worry about getting stomach ache for everything is sanitarily prepared. In summer, I am reluctant to buy street-food for obvious reason that food get spoiled easily at this time. I included two of my favorites here in this post.
I like eating Sundae... Although it's spelled like the cold dessert everybody likes it's nothing like it. Sundae means pork blood sausage made from korean vermicelli, sticky rice and coagulated pork blood all stuffed inside pork's intestine. It's steamed then sliced just before serving together with portions of liver and tripe. It may seem gross to some people but I assure you it's delicious... It costs about $2 and the portions are big you can even share
I like eating Sundae... Although it's spelled like the cold dessert everybody likes it's nothing like it. Sundae means pork blood sausage made from korean vermicelli, sticky rice and coagulated pork blood all stuffed inside pork's intestine. It's steamed then sliced just before serving together with portions of liver and tripe. It may seem gross to some people but I assure you it's delicious... It costs about $2 and the portions are big you can even share

0 comments:
Post a Comment