
My friends often wonder what a foreigner like me eats for breakfast. Koreans usually eat rice and soup with few other side-dishes in the morning. First meal shouldn't be spicy because it can hurt the stomach (like all people say!). There are days when I make the usual Korean breakfast and on the days when I don't have time to spare, I buy some kimbap from the nearest Kimbap Na Ra or a bagel from Dunkin Donuts.
Most of the days when I'm busy ( err...lazy rather ), I usually eat cereal. It's so easy to prepare and I can spend my extra time to sleep a little bit longer.
I like the ones with almonds like the one shown below. It's mildly sweetened with honey and others are just too bland for my taste.
Most of the days when I'm busy ( err...lazy rather ), I usually eat cereal. It's so easy to prepare and I can spend my extra time to sleep a little bit longer.
I like the ones with almonds like the one shown below. It's mildly sweetened with honey and others are just too bland for my taste.

0 comments:
Post a Comment