First was Lee Byung Hoon who hit stardom in Asia via the movie 'JSA' and is known as Song Hye Gyo's former husband. He recently made a hollywood movie with Josh Hartnett and part of the film was shot in the Philippines. But crap! he potrays a Chinese in the movie because Americans think all Asians are Chinese whereas Asians think all 'white-people' are Americans. And now it's JDG!!!I recently heard from a friend that Jang Dong Gun is going to do a movie with Kate Bossworth! I am so excited to hear this since Jang Dong Gun I think is hot, hot, hot! I was bitten by the lovebug upon seeing him in 'Taegukki' (the Korean flag) with just-as-hot Won Bin. He's said to be the most handsome man in Korea which I so agree by the way.
And Kate Bossworth is one of my favorite actress in Hollywood.... Who can forget about her 'Blue Crush' days before she became skinny as hell, although she constantly denied rumors that she has anorexia. I'm glad she has recovered and gained a few pounds and she looks healthy again.

0 comments:
Post a Comment