1. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
* not so much
2. How can we tell if you are already irritated?
* I put on a sullen face but I try to be polite as possible
3. How do you treat a person who obviously don't like you?
* I act irreverent towards that person
4. What usually ruins your mood?
* lots of things... traffic jam, bad service, being around umindful and inconsiderate people
5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all?
* the noisy college kids next door
6. When was the last time you had a good cry?
* A week ago, I'm missing home so much..
7. How often do you shop for clothes?
* every season or whenever my budget permits me
8. Who is your long time crush?
* Kwon Sang Woo
9. Someone who you just had a crush on?
* can't remember the name exactly
10. Do you have something you wish you just don't?
* yeah! my braces
11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there?
* most of the time I crave Philippine food
12. Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
* I am now in a place far-away from home
13. Have you kissed a total stranger?
* no
14. What do you want to do at the moment?
* wanna eat Tteokbokki
15. What's the worst feeling for you?
* when somebody cheats on me
16. What about the best?
* being with my family... missing them a lot
17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?
* sometimes we are forced to
18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?
* hope this doesn't bore you
19. What/Who do you need right now?
* a bigger apartment
20. Happy with your life?
* in a way yes
11.09.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment