



got a chance to visit the famous Mt. Jiri in Cheolla province. Jiri-san is one of the biggest mountain in Korea and though it's such a pain to climb it, it was so worth it. This was a totally different experience for me and I loved every second of it.
It was exhilirating! The clouds were literally at my fingertips. It was so high and steep that I felt I was one with the clouds. It drizzled from time to time. Cold gust of winds blew in every direction. Everything was blurry from the thing that seemed like a fog but is not! As I go higher, I noticed that my clothes were getting wetter and wetter. Clouds suck up all moisture from below so up there, we were all wet as if we just took a shower. I took pictures as I went along.

0 comments:
Post a Comment