8.22.2008

A piece of my fav' spot on earth




I visited the Island of Koje a couple of days ago... Koje is part of the Gyeongsang-namdo province. It's a 5-6 hour drive from Seoul. Whew... 5-6 hours! Boring?!... hell no! I enjoyed every minute my ass is sitting there! Luckily, I was able to borrow some CD's. It helps with the boredom. I got busy scanning through the songs and felt happy whenever I got the chance to hear English songs ( mostly hip-hop) which happens to be quite a lot. But there's a lot of Techno Pop as well. My ears bleed whenever I hear Techno pop music (hate it so much!) and when that happens I immediately switch to the next track. One of my bizzare pet peeves I guess.

I spent about an hour or two slowly gazing at the breathtaking scenery...

I just couldn't see other people... Couldn't hear anything except for the sound of the wind and the waves crashing through the rocks... It was so peaceful. Now I understand how Alice might have felt in Wonderland.

I just love this place! It's already my second time to visit but the magic is still there... so there...

0 comments: