

I would say visiting Daegwallyong to see the sheep farm was the ultimate highlight of my recent trip to Gangwondo. I visited there twice before, but unfortunately I wasn't able to see the sheeps with my two previous visits.
The first time was Fall of last year, and I arrived there around 6:00 in the evening. The staff didn't sell us tickets to enter the place as we were already late. They explained to us that Daegwallyong is a really high place so it gets dark pretty early, and everything should be finished by 5:00 pm. Although I understood it completely, I was pretty upset. I told myself that I'm gonna visit there again, and I will make sure that next time, I could enter and see those sheeps.
Soon enough in winter, I was back just a couple of months after my first visit. I was so excited to enter, eventhough it was unbearably cold at that time. We arrived early but when we came to the ticket booth, they gave us the bad news that sheeps couldn't be outside in winter. I wasn't expecting that! I was so disappointed that Chris couldn't help but beg a guy who takes care of the ranch to just let me go near the sheeps and he'll pay even if it's double the price. Sadly, the caretaker still didn't allow but he mentioned I can look around the ranch for as long as I like for free... At that time, it was snowing heavily and it was so cold and dark so we left the place as quick as possible.
As many would say, third time's a charm.. so I was finally there. The place looked really good! Just as I expected...
The sun was a bit strong at that time, I think I burnt my skin a little...
Finally, I saw the cute sheeps... I enjoyed touching and feeding them so much... I wanna go back and see them again!

0 comments:
Post a Comment