I just got back here in this sh*t hole this morning. As usual, I saw J.W. aka T.H. (Teenage from Hell). (Yup, that's my problem. I curse a lot when I'm angry.) Some might ask, what could a teenager possibly do enough to be branded as T.H. Well, a lot! They could do a lot of things to piss people off. She and her friend H.J. aka T.H.2 (Teenage from Hell Number 2), remind me a lot of the Japanese Drama I watched 4 years ago. The title of the drama is G.T.O. or Great Teacher Onizuka. No, I'm not that great of a teacher but those two sinister sisters remind me of the students Onizuka Sensei had. They are the worst nightmare a teacher can ever have! See the picture?
Having conversations with them is such a pain in my *ss. WIth utmost plasticity J.W. said hello as soon as I entered their house. Her mom has to bug her to display some courtesy and greet me. As soon as she said that, she cursed her mother, shouted a little bit before retreating to her room. She's not with H.J. today cause the other evil sister went on a trip with her family. Good thing she's not around or else I would have my double dose of anxiety....
Out of respect to 'Imo', J.W.'s mom. I never show my anger to them but deep inside I'm seething. Fortunately, I would only have to bear with them for two more days and I would never have to see there friggin face ever again. Such a young age but they clearly have this sense of superiority complex towards others who have darker skin than them.
P.S. They even managed to make fun of our 15-man delegates for the Olympics at the opening ceremony..! Bitches...
8.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment