I woke up at 8 am today and it's really late compared to the usual time I wake up. 'Imo', my homestay owner's wife still hasn't come back from Cheonan. So it's only me, J.W. (Imo's teenage daughter), and Imo's husband. J.W. was gracious enough to cook dinner for us last night. She cooked curry rice. Her mother prepared almost everything for her to cook like potatoes, carrots, and the curry mix.
After preparing new set of clothes, I went to the bathroom to take an early morning shower as I always do. I was surprised to see a note written in a yellow paper (a post-it to be exact) posted in the toilet bowl saying "Never use. Never". For a sec I thought it was just a joke but how come it's not funny. Then I remembered last night when J.W. went to my room and took something from the drawer. It was a yellow paper and I saw her scribbling something but I was too busy to mind her. I fell asleep after that and I totally forgot about that incident until now.
I guess the toilet needs to be fixed. But why would she be writing something like that? We're just three people here and she should have the courtesy to just tell me that the flush isn't working. As simple as that, but writing a note to never use... never is quite rude to me. How am I suppose to relieve myself when nature calls? I have just decided not to use the bathroom till imo comes home. I just hope I can stand cause I really need to go.
8.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment