8.06.2008
Out of time
It's been a long time since I last posted here. Although I have lots of things I wanna write about, I can't seem to find time to do so. July was a very busy month, going back and forth to Daecheon and Seoul for my classes was extremely tiring. I got into this habit of sleeping wherever I can like in the bus, subway, or train because I always feel lack of sleep. Weekends are spent on traveling, meeting friends, shopping, cleaning the house, etc. I don't know where I can squeeze in blogging from my very hectic schedule. There are things I wanted to do like getting a hair treatment which I've been planning on doing for two months now, or going to my Doctor for a follow-up check up, shopping for new make-up and skin care, and buying a good book. Speaking of books, I always pass by Jongno Tower in Seoul (about 3 times a week) where there is Bandi and Luni's Bookstore. I thought about dropping by and look for books I could read while I'm on the subway, train, or bus but I'm always running late for my class and never had a chance to visit. Last Monday, I made an effort to get up early so I could visit Bandi and Luni's and buy some books. I checked out all the sections and finally narrowed my choices to 4, a self-help book, 2 new-released novels, and a classic. Just when I was about to pay, my phone rang. It was D.Y. asking where I was, I nearly freaked out when I realized I'm already 15-minutes late for my class. I dropped the books and thought I should just buy it online to save time. After my class I'm still in a hurry to go home or else I'll be caught up in the rush-hour traffic. I come back home at 9:30 pm, tired and hungry but I still have to prepare dinner. I usually just buy food outside and eat it at home but I know it's unhealthy so I try to make it by myself. I finish all my chores just before midnight like doing the dishes, doing the laundry, mopping the floor, and preparing my things for my class the following day. I always feel dead-beat tired after the day's work I couldn't even use the computer. I stay in Daecheon 2 or 3 times a week and I'm glad I'm not that busy there unlike here in the city. My homestay owner basically takes care of all my needs. When I don't have class, I walk around the neighborhood for sight-seeing. It's always nice to see a small and quiet neighborhood away from the city, no traffic, no pollution, no drunk people roaming the streets at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment