We took the lift to get to the top of the mountain... It was a total waste of money cause it only gave us chills... It was freezing cold and windy that we didn't get to appreciate the view. To Chris, it was pure torture, having to put up with that height and temperature..
There were only few people there, the place was almost empty which is totally understandable, considering the weather and all that. But I learned a very good lesson, and that is... never to visit a zoo in winter cause most of the animals are hibernating. But we got lucky and I got to see some animals (or we would've demanded a refund^^).
All in all, the zoo trip was a little disappointing. The place needs serious renovation.. It's old, dilapidated (in some place), and a little dirty. But the animals are well-kept, they look healthy and the zoo has a lot of variety (if you get to see them awake). One thing I'm positive, we're not coming back anytime soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment