I got my new mp3 player last Tuesday night, and so far so good. It's a nice addition to my 1 year old Pink Samsung Yepp (which I accidentally left in Manila and God knows when I can get my hands on them again!) . I was worried that it wouldn't be here on time before I go to Daecheon (went there last Wednesday and stayed there for three days), but good thing it arrived early.
I have more than 70 songs there... mostly alternative, a bit of rock music, and some classical ones. I couldn't be happier with the sound quality and how easy it is to use. One bad thing though, it doesn't play for long... 4 to 5 hours max, just enough for the 4 hour back and forth train ride from Suwon to Daecheon. I just wish I could use it longer...

0 comments:
Post a Comment