I bought a new mp3 player last night, it'll probably be delivered here on Wednesday. I don't really need something flashy, so it's just the basic thing that'll play all my favorite songs. Besides, I do have my 1 year old Samsung mp3 player that runs very well and still in mint condition (except for a little scratch here and there). It's just too bad I accidentally left it in my room back home. For the time being, I need something to use.
Mp3 is a necessity for me. A huge, huge necessity. I use it whenever I have difficulty in sleeping because apparently, listening to Chopin, Beethoven, and Debussy cures it. And it's so hard for me to stand the subway and bus ride without songs to keep me company. I just can't live without music... it's as indispensable as air.
I'm re-arranging my audio files, and I found this particular song that was played during my sister's wedding. It was so beautifully sang then that I had goosebumps, others started to get teary-eyed. I'd like to share it with everyone so I'm posting it here..
1.04.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment