1.19.2009

A terrible day.

It's a terrible, terrible day today! By the way, I don't usually try to repeat a word if I don't truly meant it. Here's why;

I woke up early, as usual. I prepared coffee in the coffee machine and just when I was about to pour it, the lid accidentally came loose, and 'hot-brimming-pot-full' of coffee was poured all over my right hand. What a terrible way to start my day, I told myself. After washing my hand, I tried to clean the mess that splattered in so many places in the kitchen. I really hated this part...

Then I started making breakfast, while Chris is in the shower getting ready for work. I was making pancakes, but I forgot to put baking soda so it didn't rise. It looked more like a crepe than pancakes so I just threw it all away. Chris came looking for breakfast, but I told him that I completely messed everything, and that he should go get one somewhere else. He must have sensed my despicable temper problem, so he didn't try to bother me anymore and left for work quietly. The sticky mess was hard to get rid off, so I went to take a shower to clean up. When I was about to dry my hair, I got electrocuted by the hair dryer when I plugged it in!

And now, I'm eating pop corn for lunch cause the Home Plus delivery people are supposed to arrive at 11, but they're still a 'no-show'. Can it get any worse than this?! A scalded hand and a sore thumb? By the way, I was so pissed with the hair dryer that I threw it away for garbage disposal. But I'm seriously contemplating to get it back again. Just the thought of having wet hair in a cold winter day petrifies me. Oh well....

0 comments: