1.25.2009
The Bread.
I'm currently addicted to this bread which I get at the nearby bakeshop. The shop's name is "Fresh Bakery" (a fact I so recently stumbled upon), and I don't know if they have branches or anything. I consider myself their good customer as I regularly pay them a visit, however, I didn't know about the bakery's name, not till I was about to take a picture of the bread to post here. I couldn't really blame myself for the name recall thing, their name afterall is "Fresh Bakery"... How generic can you get? But it's really good so that fact is the farthest thing on my mind. And without batting an eyelash, it's probably the best bread I ever tasted in Korea... they put really good stuff in it like loads of chestnuts, some other nuts, and chocolate morsels. So good! Reminds me of muffins though, outside it's crisp and with a bit of crunch, and inside it's all moist and yummy! It costs 2,000 won. Really cheap considering a piece of that bread is heavy enough to be a full meal! Love it, love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment