1.25.2009

Snow.







The snowfall didn't stop from last night, and continued on through out the day. As I'm enjoying the relatively new change of my surroundings, I made plans to walk around and take pictures... But I didn't have to walk for long to get my subject. As I was on my way out, I saw these plants covered in snow. I don't know why, but there's something fascinating with a very normal plant covered in thick white snow. Without it, they look ghastly from the sub-zero temperature, but now, they're all so pretty and enchanting..

I like the fascinating scenery the snow creates.. Everything looks nice and clean. I always have the urge to just lie in there, and look at the sky while feeling the snow covered ground below. I wonder how that would feel... Soft perhaps? Or would it be just too cold to appreciate? I should try it the next time it snows this much here.

0 comments: