3.02.2009

COEX.

After leaving the restaurant, I braced myself for the long and tiring walk we promised to subject ourselves into. It wasn't hard at first, not till we reached the 30-minute mark (and a couple of road under construction) that my feet started to hurt, and I blame my shoes for that. A sad realization dawned to me that cute shoes are ALWAYS bound to hurt, and those you would NEVER consider wearing for a date will ALWAYS feel so damn comfortable.. Now where is justice in that?!

After the long and painful walk, we reached COEX Mall. We went straight to the Aquarium like what we planned... Ticket costs 13,000 won.






A giant catfish.




I don't know this fish, but the tank is cute...




Ready for some fish lovin'?




This tank creeps the hell out of me. It boggles me why those fish inserted themselves in a very cramped and narrow space and stayed there.. still as a rock.




There's also a cute mini Koi pond...




Yup, those are fishes too...




A fish tank in the ceiling...




A phone-booth fish tank..









Apart from all the fish and creatures I saw in the Aquarium, this one takes the cake! When I first visited there last 2006, those Piranhas were still babies. But now, they're in their adult form... It would've been nice to see them eat.





0 comments: