3.16.2009
Tired..
We got back last night from our weekend getaway, and I still haven't recuperated even after a good night sleep. The trip was awesome!!! I took so many pictures that my camera almost got busted. Well, it's old and has lived a long full life (including occasional brush with 'accidents'), so I'm expecting that it's going to wheeze it's final breath very soon... I'm deliberating hard whether I should buy a new one, but the crazy currency rate makes me think twice, even thrice (to the point of scolding myself for even bothering to consider ^^).. Camera is really important to me, and without it I feel crippled. So I'm ardently keeping my fingers crossed that it'll do it's job till I have enough funds to splurge on a new one. It's Monday, and I've got a lot of stuff to do around the house, hopefully I can do a bit of blogging in between. I have a lot of exciting stories to tell and pictures to post about our recent trip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment