3.04.2009

Forgetful Chris...

This is an excerpt from our interesting conversation last night.


Chris: My head hurts...

Me: Of course, you've been playing Starcarft for more than 3 hours now. Take a rest.

Chris: Ah! What do you call this in English? This... (motioning something and making weird faces). I forgot the word.. Come on, I'm sure you know it.

Me: My head doesn't work that way. I need details..

Chris: They look like this and they do this (again, making those weird moves and faces). Don't you know...?

Me: I don't know what you're talking about.

Chris: A-b-o... Don't you know? Give me a word.

Me: Abolish? Abode? Aboard? What??? Is it a verb or a noun?

Chris: No, I forgot. Wait, I have a picture somewhere. I saw them in Canada.




Chris: A-b-o....

Me: A-b-o-r-i-g-i-n-e?

Chris: Yeah, right! Good call.

Me: Why did you suddenly ask?

Chris: Huh?! Ah... I forgot already (going back to playing Starcraft).

Me: You know what? You seriously need help.




*******

0 comments: