3.23.2009

Rain sued for $30 million.

I heard from the news that Rain is being sued for $30 million by a local promoter from cancelling a concert in Los Angeles back in 2007. I also heard about a different lawsuit from another cancelled show in Hawaii. Because of this, all of his succeeding concerts in different parts of U.S. were also cancelled. TMZ wrote an article regarding this, and you could read it here.

I didn't know that Bi started as a backup dancer back in 2001 for a singer named Park Jin Young, who later managed him under JYP entertainment. I don't really listen to his music cause I like his dancing more than his singing. I think as a singer, he's just mediocre and overrated. But I could see his real talent whenever he dances... If you're like me, who watches Bi's "Rainism" video on mute, you'll definitely like his old video below. ^^


0 comments: