3.02.2009

The Date.

The weather was really nice yesterday, so Chris and I decided to go on a date in Kangnam. Saw a lot of good restaurants there, mostly serving western and fusion dishes. After a long walk, we finally decided to go to Carne Station (our favorite meat buffet restaurant).

There weren't a lot of people at that time... only a few couples and a group of Americans. But after we got our first serving, more people started to come and all the tables were filled.

Chris went straight to the meat section, and started grilling right away!




I opted for something light like sushi... This was my first entrée.



I love the salmon salad so much that I kept on coming back for more!




We also tried the shrimp and baby octopus...




For desert, we had a plate filled with fruits and other delicious treats. Chris love their rambutan so much, he ate a lot of those.



Food was great, but all too filling. The thing I don't like about buffets is that we tend to eat more than what we could handle. And that's always a bad thing... Just before we left, we made a pact to walk till our feet hurt to burn those inacalculable amount of calories! ^^

0 comments: